How Rich is American YouTuber Derek Deso?

Publish date: 2024-05-02

As per the sources, Derek Deso made a Youtube channel titled ‘TheBoogShow‘ in August 2010 along with his friends. After making the channel, he started posting funny prank videos. People gave so much love to his videos. 

He mostly makes videos with his friends include NesBoog, Lil Moco, and Qbanguy. At present, TheBoogShow Youtube channel has over 542K subscribers. After some time, he made a self-titled Youtube channel, which has over 1.95 million subscribers (as of August 2021). 

What is Derek Deso’s Net worth? $8 M – $ 10 M USD

Money FactorFinancial Details
Derek Deso Net worth (in 2021)$8 million – $10 million US Dollars
Estimated Net Worth in Previous Year in 2020$6 m – $7 m USD
Annual Salary$900K – $950K USD
Monthly Salary$150K – $250K
Source of IncomeYoutube and Social Media.
HouseDeso lives in a lavish house in LA, which is worth $900K US Dollars (approx.).
CarsLamborghini and Mercedes.

Professional Career, YouTube Channel & Videos

He also uploads funny pranks on his self-titled channel along with his Wife Sophia Turner. Apart from this, his third channel ‘DerekDesoDaily’ has more than 2.56 million subscribers (as of August 2021). He mostly shared short videos clips and challenges videos on his third channel. 

Some of his famous videos are I Spent The Night With My Wife’s Best Friend, Taking A Bath In 1 Million Dollars CASH!!!, SHAMPOO PRANK ON WIFE **HOT**, and others. His videos crossed over millions of views. 

Cheating With My Sister In Law 🥵 The way he kept looking under the table 🤣”

Derek Deso’s Wealth (Net Assets, Cars & House)

At present, Derek Deso is one of the popular Youtubers in the country. He gained millions of followers on his social media profiles. He earns a good income through his profession. 

How Rich is YouTuber Derek Deso? As per an estimate, Derek Deso’s net worth is around $8-10 million USD (approx.). The sources of his income are Youtube and social media. 

Being a car lover, he has a collection of luxury cars including Lamborghini and Mercedes. He lives in a lavish house in LA. Deso also promotes various products through his Youtube videos. 

Related Simone Lambe Net worth: How Rich is Michael Ballack’s Ex-Wife?

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGilnqxdrLyzwMdom56qlaB6pbHSqGSnnaRixLC%2B06Fm