Veronica Open The Door Please TikTok Song Lyrics And Original Video Explained

Publish date: 2024-05-04

Veronica Open The Door Please, a new TikTok trend from Heather the Musical is currently viral on social media. Continue reading the article to have your mind blown by such a masterpiece song.

We are here to keep you updated about the new trend that is continuously rising on TikTok.

Veronica open The Door is one of them, it is the musical song of the American film, Heather: The musical.  The song has resurfaced on social media after being reintroduced by TikTok user @lesbian rights.

What Is Veronica Open The Door Please TikTok Song And Trend?

'Veronica Open the door please', is the new TikTok song that is currently trending on social media. In TikTok, users are portraying themselves as Veronica and acting along. 

They are also rating the song and expressing how they would react if they were in her position.

@smiley20something im so sorry #fyp #veronica #openthedoorplease #heathers #jd #singing ♬ lesbian rights - Rhea🪴

And after analyzing many videos, we concluded that even if they initially resist opening the door. When the song says, Veronica, can we not fight anymore, please, they are more likely to open the door.

The recordings are getting thousands and millions of views in no time. And till now, over 19k videos are being recreated in that sound. 

You can go through TikTok and search for the song, you will get a series of videos created by users, with a different point of view. 

What is stopping you from adding yours to that list? Get your phone, open TikTok, find the song and start recording. It is your chance to go viral next. 

Veronica Open The Door Please Lyrics And Original Video Heathers

The original song Veronica Open The Door Please of Heathers has lyrics of about three minutes. You can watch the original video and full lyrics here

However, we will begin with the section of the song that is currently trending on social media. The song goes;

You were meant to be mine!
I am all that you need!
You carved open my heart!
Can’t just leave me to bleed!

VERONICA, open the, open the door, please
Veronica, open the door
Veronica, can we not fight anymore, please
Can we not fight anymore
Veronica, sure, you’re scared
I’ve been there. I can set you free!
Veronica, don’t make me come in there!
I’m gonna count to three!

The song was sung by Heathers seven years back, as seen on Youtube. You can also find the video under the channel, Heathers Musical Lyrics. 

There is only a lyrical video for the song, but there have been several videos made on the song to date. Some of which are musical and some of which are made to fit an animated video.

There is also a video uploaded by Forrest Filiano on YouTube three years ago with an interesting video, which may or may not be the official video of the song.

You can watch the full clip on Youtube, I am sure you will love it. It is an amazingly choreographed musical.

Veronica Open The Door Please Singer Bio

Veronica Open the Door Please is originally sung by Kevin Murphy and Laurence O'Keefe. The song was from the film, Heathers: The Musical with the title, Meant To be Yours. 

Tony nominee O'Keefe and Emmy winner Murphy wrote the song in 2014.

Bet that meant to be yours by kevin murphy and laurence o'keefe will be the next trending song on tiktok tmr

— aena (@reisstsokolate) February 8, 2022

O'Keefe and Murphy, whose credits include Bat Boy, Legally Blonde, and Reefer Madness, had collaborated on Heathers: The Musical. The musical tells the story of a high school terrorized by three popular girls (all named Heather).

And the rebellious romantic duo Veronica and JD, who set out to change the social status quo with disastrous results

O'Keeffe is a Broadway musical, film, and television composer and lyricist. As a composer for Bat Boy: The Musical, he received the Lucille Lortel Award for Outstanding Musical in 2001.

Unfortunately, there is not much information available on Murphy. The musical was nominated for six Whatsonstage.com Awards in 2019, including Best New Musical (winner), and Best Actor In A Musical (Muscato). 

Not to forget for the Best Actress In A Musical (Fletcher), Best Director (Andy Fickman), and Best Lighting Design (Ben Cracknell).

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGitnqqfo7akrYyop56mXam1pnnDqKarZaChsqK%2FxGaroqOkpLhuv86nnmakqae2pL%2BMmqWdZZ%2Bntqi1zZqjZq6ZmbKwecSxp6WZmaOypQ%3D%3D