The Truth About Kris Humphries Sexuality: Is He Gay?

Publish date: 2024-05-04

Kris Humphries is a former NBA player who became famous for his short and scandalous marriage to reality star Kim Kardashian.

They got married in a lavish ceremony in 2011, but they divorced after only 72 days.

Since then, many rumors and speculations have circulated about Humphries, especially about his sexuality.

Is he gay?

Let’s take a look at his dating history and personal life.

Kim Kardashian called Kris Humphries gay on TV

One of the most shocking episodes in the Kardashian-Humphries drama was when Kim Kardashian apparently called her ex-husband gay on national television.

She was rehearsing her wedding speech for her gay friends Simon Huck and Phil Riportella on an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians that aired in May 2022.

She said:

“I love a gay wedding, I haven’t been to one since my second wedding.”

Many fans thought this was a jab at Humphries, suggesting that he was gay or that their marriage was fake.

Humphries was very angry and hurt by the comment, and he rejected any rumors about his sexuality.

A source close to him told The Sun:

“He does not understand why Kim keeps thinking he’s gay. He’s not gay and he’s not hiding anything.”

Who is Kris Humpries?

Based on the search results from the web, Kris Humphries was born on February 6, 1985, making him 38 years old in 2023.

He retired from his career as an NBA player in 2019.

Kris Humphries is notably recognized for his brief marriage to Kim Kardashian, which concluded after a mere 72 days.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuFI39ROoh-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Kris Humphries dated some women after Kim Kardashian

Humphries has been very private about his love life after his divorce from Kardashian, but he has had some relationships with women over the years.

In 2012, he dated Myla Sinanaj, a hotel worker who looked a lot like Kardashian.

He also had a short affair with Kayla Goldberg, a woman who sued him for allegedly giving her herpes.

The case was dropped in 2014.

In 2013, Humphries dated Natalie Pack, a model and a former contestant on America’s Next Top Model.

They were seen together in Miami Beach, but they broke up soon after.

In 2019, Humphries started dating rumors with another model, Khloe Terae, after they went on a date in Los Angeles.

However, there was no confirmation or update on their status.

Kris Humphries is single and focused on his career now

In 2023, Kris Humphries finds himself single and wholly dedicated to his career.

Having concluded his tenure in the NBA in 2019, he contributed his skills to eight distinct teams over a span of 13 seasons.

Humphries commemorated his retirement by penning an essay for The Players’ Tribune.

Within it, he candidly discussed the trials he encountered subsequent to his divorce from Kardashian.

He wrote:

“The irony of my career is that I finally figured out what kind of player I was when I got to the Nets. I felt like I knew who I was, finally. And then I met a girl who happened to be really famous, and I got married, and … damn.”

Kris said that he felt depressed and isolated by the media attention and public backlash that followed his split from Kardashian.

He said:

“I didn’t want to be Kris Humphries. It’s the craziest feeling in the world, not wanting to be yourself.”

He also said that he had trouble finding love again, saying,

“I should have known what I was getting into. I was definitely naive about how much my life was going to change.”

Humphries stated that he has put the past behind him and currently finds contentment in his life.

He expressed his fondness for quality time spent with family and friends, globe-trotting, and dedicating his efforts to various entrepreneurial endeavors.

In addition to overseeing multiple Five Guys burger franchises, Kris is the proprietor of a real estate company named HUMPH.

He emphasized his enduring passion for basketball, emphasizing that he continues to engage in the sport for pure enjoyment.

READ ALSO: Pete Davidson height Comparison: How He Stacks Up Against Other Celebrities

Conclusion

Kris Humphries is not homosexual, regardless of the rumors and jests that may suggest otherwise.

Since his divorce from Kim Kardashian, he has been in relationships with several women; however, none of these connections have developed into anything substantial or enduring.

At present, he is unattached and directing his attention towards his professional endeavors and personal development. Following his retirement from the NBA, he has engaged in diverse business ventures.

Moreover, he has successfully left behind the turbulence and pessimism that once enveloped his marriage to Kardashian, now finding contentment and satisfaction in his current life.

ncG1vNJzZmibnq6urMHNnaBnm5%2BifLW0xGarq62knXqirs6uq2ajop7AbrTUpqehqpmawG6%2FxLGsmqSZqcZutdJmn55ll5bGcA%3D%3D