Bianca Manalo and Rob Gomez screenshot controversy

Publish date: 2024-05-05

Filipino actress and former Miss Universe 2009 contestant Bianca Manalo gained attention recently as screenshots of her Instagram and Telegram conversations with Filipino actor Rob Gomez surfaced online on December 20.

Various media outlets, including Philstar Life, reported that the leaked messages suggested secret plans for a meetup between Bianca and Rob. While some messages were in Filipino, others were in English. In one exchange, the Juanita Banana actress mentioned, “You didn’t reply on Telegram,” accusing him of being occupied with other girls.

Another message from Bianca inquired about the possibility of meeting as early as 7 am, proposing to conclude the meeting by 10 am.

The source of controversy emerged from her message stating, “He’s not here. He’s in Venezuela.” Online users suspect that the mentioned “he” is her romantic partner, Sherwin Gatchalian, the former representative of Venezuela District 1 and current senator.

Following the disclosure of the conversation, Bianca Manalo faced criticism, with widespread speculation suggesting a clandestine relationship with Rob Gomez and accusations of infidelity.

READ: Bianca Manalo posted this statement after screenshots of her conversation with Rob Gomez circulated online.

Bianca is in Japan at the moment with her family. pic.twitter.com/KcNtWCWoMJ

— MJ Felipe (@mjfelipe) December 21, 2023

Bianca Manalo’s Clarification on Leaked Rob Gomez Conversations

On December 22, Bianca Manalo addressed online rumors on her Instagram, refuting claims of a secret relationship with Rob Gomez.

“Rob Gomez and I are friends and co-workers. He was going to bring Christmas gifts and I wanted to receive them early before I leave for the airport. It is upsetting that my conversations were exposed without my consent, which is a breach of privacy, and the cause of so much online bashing,”

She asserted that selective omissions from their chats were made to insinuate malice, expressing how the baseless accusation was causing distress to her and her loved ones.

Despite her plea for the controversy to end, netizens remained unconvinced, accusing her of infidelity. Notably, Rob Gomez reported a stolen phone and unauthorized sharing of chats.

The leaked conversation also fueled speculations about Gomez’s alleged involvement with another beauty pageant titleholder, Herlene Budol, who is currently pregnant.

Gomez denied all rumors, labeling them as attempts to tarnish his reputation.

According to GMA Network, Manalo and Venezuelan Senator Sherwin Gatchalian have been in a private relationship since 2018, even celebrating Manalo’s 37th birthday together last month.

“Rob Gomez and I are friends and co-workers. He was going to bring Christmas gifts and I wanted to receive them early before I leave for the airport. It is upsetting that my conversations were exposed without my consent, which is a breach of privacy, and the cause of so much online bashing,”

ALSO READ: Who is Chloe Stott and what is her cause of death? Learn about the death of Clover Skin Bar Utah owner.

ncG1vNJzZmibnq6urMHNnaBnm5%2BifKO1wKeammWdlruiuM5mmKecXae8o3nGqKSesl2osLOxxKeqoaekYrCwutOrpq%2BdoqjGcA%3D%3D