Shannon Sharpe Girlfriend: With Whom Has He Dated in Past?

Publish date: 2024-05-05

People like “Shannon Sharpe” and the way he talks about sports but many are curious about his personal life, especially whether he has a girlfriend or not. In this post, you will get all the information related to his personal life including his wife, girlfriend and other updates.

Who is Shannon Sharpe’s Girlfriend?

It is expected that Shannon Sharpe is single because he is not spotted with any girl. He is a well-known personality but has not revealed details about his love life.

Some fans think that Shannon Sharpe liked Angela Bassett because, during the 2023 Academy Awards he took to Twitter to compliment the actress on her dress. He tweeted, “Angela Bassett looks SENSATIONAL in that purple gown at the Oscars.”

Angela Bassett looks SENSATIONAL in that purple gown at the Oscars. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

— shannon sharpe (@ShannonSharpe) March 12, 2023

After seeing the message, supporters instantly requested that Sharpe get his chance to meet the Oscar-nominated actress. However, in a subsequent tweet, the former tight end for the Denver Broncos downplayed his earlier one and encouraged the supporters not to get too worked up over it.

Super Bowl champion said in the additional tweet, “Please don’t make any more out this comment than someone giving credit on a gorgeous dress. Nothing more.”

Please don’t make any more out this comment than someone giving credit on a gorgeous dress. Nothing more https://t.co/sakdFxbtcv

— shannon sharpe (@ShannonSharpe) March 12, 2023

You can also check out our below posts related to other stars’ life partners:

Which Qualities Does Shannon Sharpe Want in His Partner?

The host of the “Club Shay Shay” podcast, Shannon Sharpe was joined by former wide receiver Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson of the Cincinnati Bengals. The two former NFL players talked about a variety of subjects on the show, including their opinions on marriage.

Shannon Sharpe, a sports broadcaster, acknowledged that he has always prioritized his work over his personal life, despite having aspirations of getting married. He revealed:

“I’m about to be 55. I’m about to be double nickel. I would have loved to have gotten married earlier in my career, but my career was the most important. So I was no good. I was a terrible father. I probably was a terrible brother, terrible son. I definitely was a terrible boyfriend because football was the most important thing, I was consumed with that because I wanted to get my grandmother and my family out of the conditions that I grew up in.”

Later in the conversation, Sharpe listed the characteristics of his ideal partner. He said:

“Over the last couple of years I’ve sat down and realized I need to find someone to love me like I love football. I need to find someone that loves me like I love ‘Undisputed.’ Love me like I love doing what I’m doing here on ‘Club Shakes.’”

Who Has Shannon Sharpe Dated in the Past?

The former sports personality has never married and does not have a wife. But he has been linked with a few women in the past. Below you will read about his dating history:

Katy Kellner

Sharpe was romantically involved with Katy Kellner, an exercise enthusiast. In 2016, Kellner received a proposal from the former Denver Broncos player. But they broke up two years later after Sharpe said Kellner was expecting a child with her business partner.

Nicole Murphy

The most well-known aspect of Nicole Murphy is her history as Eddie Murphy’s ex-wife. She produces movies and models. Additionally, many admirers believed that the podcaster dated Nicole Murphy because he posted many social media posts with her. But neither Nicole nor Shannon acknowledged if they were dating or not.

Erika Evans

It was unknown that Shannon was dating Erika Evans until 2004 when they got into a fight. Erika accused him of violence following the event and the former athlete eventually surrendered himself up.

The relationship between the former NFL player and Erika gained attention after the incident. When Shannon Sharpe’s first child, Kiari was born in 1992, Erika is said to have been his wife. When their relationship began and ended is unknown.

Does Shannon Sharpe Have any Kids?

The former NFL player has three kids from three different relationships. He is the father of two daughters, Kayla and Kaley and a son, Kiari. You can see his daughter Kayla in a post provided below:

Erika Evans is the mother of his son; her two daughters’ moms are unidentified. Kiari, who was born in 1992, attended Georgia Southern University to complete her undergraduate studies in business management and psychology.

Kayla, a 1992 native, attended Georgia Southern University to pursue her pre-law studies. She works at Phoebe Putney Health System as an HR business partner. After completing her studies in medicine at Georgia State University and Indian University, Kaley will graduate in 2022.

You can follow our Twitter account for more information related to other stars’ personal life including their marriage, spouses, relationship status and other updates.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZ3xygo6sn5qmnqS7br%2FHmqmpnV2ctrO4xaugnqaUZA%3D%3D