Matt Ulrich Wikipedia: The Super Bowl Champion Who Became a Successful Entrepreneur

Publish date: 2024-05-05

Matt Ulrich was a former American football player who was an offensive guard for the Indianapolis Colts of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football for the Northwestern Wildcats. He won Super Bowl XLI with the Colts during the 2006 season over the Chicago Bears. He was also a co-founder of DexaFit, a body fat and metabolic testing company, and a chief growth officer and partner of Profitable Ideas Exchange, a consulting firm. He died in November 2023, at the age of 41.

Matt Ulrich Wikipedia

Matt Ulrich was born in Romeoville, Illinois, on December 30, 1981. He had a passion for football since he was young, and he played for the Streamwood High School, where he won All-State and All-Midwest honors. He also competed in the shot put and was a three-time Academic All-State. He then attended the Northwestern University, where he majored in communication studies and played for the Northwestern Wildcats football team. He was a team captain in 2004 and earned All-Big Ten Honorable Mention. He also received the National Strength and Conditioning All-American award and set several weight room records.

Matt Ulrich Family

Matt Ulrich had a wife, Jennifer Ulrich, and four sons, Matthew, Michael, Mark, and Mason. He was a loving and devoted husband and father who enjoyed spending time with his family. He also had a sister, Melissa Ulrich, who was also involved in the sports industry. She was a former volleyball player and coach, and she worked as a director of operations for the Northwestern Wildcats women’s basketball team.

Read Also -  Sam Shamoun: A Christian Apologist and Debater

Matt Ulrich Wikipedia: The Super Bowl Champion Who Became a Successful Entrepreneur

Matt Ulrich Wife

Matt Ulrich did not have any other known partners or relationships besides his wife, Jennifer Ulrich. They met in college and got married in 2005. They had a strong and happy marriage, and they supported each other’s careers and passions. They lived in Bozeman, Montana, where they raised their four sons.

Matt Ulrich Net Worth

Matt Ulrich’s net worth was estimated to be around $2 million at the time of his death. He earned most of his income from his football and entrepreneurial career, as well as from his investments and endorsements. He lived a comfortable and fulfilling life, and he also donated some of his money to various charities and causes, such as the Northwestern University and the American Cancer Society.

Matt Ulrich Age

Matt Ulrich was 41 years old when he died. He was born on December 30, 1981, and he died on November 8, 2023. He celebrated his last birthday with his family and friends, and he also posted a message on his Twitter account, thanking everyone for their love and support. He wrote, “Thank you for all the birthday wishes. I’m grateful for every day I have, and for every person I love. Life is precious and beautiful, and I want to enjoy it as much as I can.”

Matt Ulrich Religion

Matt Ulrich was a Christian, but he was not very religious. He believed in God and prayed occasionally, but he did not attend church regularly or follow any specific doctrine or denomination. He was more spiritual than religious, and he respected the beliefs of others. He said, “I believe in God, but I don’t believe in organized religion. I think that everyone has their own way of connecting with the divine, and that there is no right or wrong way. I think that the most important thing is to be a good person and to treat others with kindness and compassion.”

Read Also -  Rupert Bell Wikipedia: A Posh and Passionate Sports Broadcaster

Matt Ulrich Career

Matt Ulrich had a successful and diverse career as a football player and an entrepreneur. He played in the NFL for two seasons, from 2005 to 2006, for the Indianapolis Colts. He was a reserve offensive lineman who played in 10 games, mostly on special teams. He was part of the Super Bowl XLI winning team that defeated the Chicago Bears 29-17 in 2007. He retired from football after the 2006 season, and he pursued a career in business and consulting. He co-founded DexaFit, a body fat and metabolic testing company, in 2008, and he was the director of operations and sports performance. He also worked as a player advisor for the Harvard Football Players Health Study, where he obtained certifications from Harvard Business School. He later joined Profitable Ideas Exchange, a Bozeman-based consulting firm that advises professional services firms, as a chief growth officer and partner. He was also a director of the Northwestern University Alumni Association and a member of the Northwestern University Leadership Circle. He died in November 2023, at the age of 41, from a heart attack. He was cremated and his ashes were scattered in Montana.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7prnLmqKsmaSWu2%2BvzqZmnqZfoq61wIyuo6uhk516uLXKoqeenJmWerW0xGaqrqiVp3qju9alZJygkaK9qrvNZq6hp12XsqStzJ5kmmWjqrCksdKsna6kXZq7tb7EqameppWqv3A%3D