Johannesburg Womans DIY Turmeric Soap Recipe for Glowing Skin Goes Viral With 1.8M TikTok Views

Publish date: 2024-05-05

PAY ATTENTION: Briefly News WhatsApp Channel - Breaking News on the Go - FOLLOW NOW

A woman shared her secret to radiant skin in a TikTok video with South Africans.

Woman shares turmeric DIY recipe

TikTok user Xolelwa Ngwane shared her unique recipe for turmeric soap, which promises to give you that glowing complexion you've always dreamed of. Turmeric is a spice known for its skin benefits for centuries.

In the video, the woman demonstrates how to make turmeric soap at home. Her easy-to-follow instructions include simple ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen. The process involves mixing turmeric powder with natural ingredients like coconut oil and honey to create a nourishing soap.

Turmeric is renowned for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which can help improve skin tone and reduce acne and dark spots.

In an exclusive comment to Briefly News, Xolelwa Ngwane says:

"I just googled how to make the soap and got the ingredients. As a result, I started making my soap."

Watch the video below:

Mzansi loves DIY recipe

By sharing her homemade turmeric soap recipe on TikTok, this woman is helping others achieve healthier and more radiant skin without breaking the bank.

Many South Africans have praised her for the simple and cost-effective solution to glowing skin:

@dinedië shared:

"Used turmeric soap for a month now and omgosh the results are amazing."

@phoniex commented:

"I did my attraction money soap it works wonders."

@tabeaa52 said:

"Guys I can't hle nothing works for me even dis doesn't work 3month's now."

@noens highlighted:

"Been using it for a month and the results are amazing you can't go wrong with this."

@Kelyn Blackburn highlighted:

"I've been using a honey and turmeric mix on my face, and that alone does wonders. Can imagine how much more the soap works."

Lady shares how she cleared body hyperpigmentation

In a similar story, Briefly News reported about a Mzansi Woman who shared an affordable skincare routine for glowing skin and body hyperpigmentation.

In a video posted on TikTok, she showed a cream, soap and oil that she highly recommended to her online friends.

South African netizens reacted with questions and interest in the clip of the affordable skincare products.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmdhbH94f5VmoaigkaO7pr%2FBrqmgZaekuqK60maborFdqcKzucSroJxlo6SusXnRnpqiqJVitK271qKloGWjoLavedWiqZqkXWaFrnnToqKtp5tiw6qx1qxm