What Happened To Ladarius Marshall? Age And Health - Where Is He Now?

Publish date: 2024-05-06

A recent Instagram post by the Cheer star Ladarius Marshall seems wary regarding what he is going through. What happened to him? Learn about the grounds in the following article. 

Netflix docuseries Cheer season 2 made us familiar with what Ladarius Marshall had to go through during his Navarro College journey. 

The highs and lows, abuses, and the lack of support from his coach must have hit him differently, resulting in a negative effect on his mental health. 

His childhood was a bit troublesome than that of a regular American kid. He faced childhood trauma with both physical and sexual abuse. 

And even after passing that stage, history repeated itself. 

What Happened To Ladarius Marshall?

On Thursday, Ladarius posted a gloomy message that somehow showed it's relation to suicidal behavior. 

Although the post is deleted, we got you covered on what it said.  

"Ladarius Marshall is floating away, going away, fading away. I have hurt people, I have loved people, and I have given all I am to a few people. Some people are strong enough to make it in the end but my fight stops here," 

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by La’Darius Marshall (@ladarius_marshall17)

He continued by saying, "I am not what my media shows. I'm a broken kid who has lost his fight, his battle, and his war. Carry on with life, but keep me in your memories," 

In conclusion with an ominous note, he said, "I love each and every single one of you guys. I hope that God shows you the way. Hurt people hurt people, and I'm tired of hurting people. It's ok I'll be smiling wherever I'm going. I have Given up this time," 

Cheer: Ladarius Marshall Age 

Marshall was born in 2001 in the United States.

21-year-old Marshall, after leaving Navarro, now is training young athletes at Cheer Athletics in Pensacola. 

In an Instagram Q and A, he said that the Navarro College cheer program isn't what it used to be because now. Everyone wants to be an actor rather than a cheerleader.

He was in Cheer since season 1, and although the wind has changed its direction now, he enjoyed cheerleading for Navarro. 

Ladarius Marshall Health Update

Those bothered by his post, let yourself know that he is safe and sound now. 

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by La’Darius Marshall (@ladarius_marshall17)

Shortly after his post, Debbie Bonner, his former roommate, posted a photo on his Instagram page of them cuddled up with a young child saying, "Ladarius Marshall is safe are home here in Texas with me," 

She continued by saying, "Thank you all for carrying for our Boy, he will receive the help he needs I’ll make sure of it. We will take good care of him."

Where Is He Now?

Ladarius is busy promoting his new docuseries via his Instagram in Florida.

With a massive followers count of 454k, he is accessible under the username ladarius_marshall17 on Instagram.

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGiuoZmkYrWivM%2BepZ6cXam8brjAnZiroaWoeq6t0ayfmqSc