Bryce Eusebio Age, Height, Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Girlfriend, Parents, Family, Nationality & Mo

Publish date: 2024-05-07

Bryce Eusebio (born 15 March 2006; Age: 16 years old) is a well-known actor, model, media face, internet personality, and social media star from the Philippines. He rose to fame for his appearance in various amazing movies and his cute face. He got recognition as an actor in 2016 when he was cast as Bimbo in the ‘Oh, My Mama!’ television series.

Who is Bryce Eusebio Actor?

Bryce Eusebio Wiki:- Eusebio is in the film industry since the age of just 8 years old. He came into the limelight in June 2022 for his appearance in the amazing television series named ‘Raising Mamay’, where he was cast as Christopher Renacia along with other amazing actors. In addition to this, he also featured in the ‘Regal Studio Presents’ series.

Some of his other works included The Better Woman, Maynila, My Special Tatay, My Guitar Princess, Destined to Be Yours, and many more. Bryce wants to be a renowned actor till his 20s so that he can have a secured and lavish future for himself.

Bryce Eusebio Biography (Age, School & Education)

Bryce always cuts a small and beautiful birthday cake with his family members on the 15th of March every year. In addition to this, he was born in 2006 to his parents in the Philippines. He is residing in his hometown and is working hard to get recognition world widely. His age is 16 years old (as of 2022). He is a multi-talented man and was able to manage his studies and acting profession simultaneously.

As per the sources, he joined a private school for his primary education. According to his age, he would be a high school student. Along with the acting profession, he also concentrates on his education. He never neglects his studies because of his career.

Bryce Eusebio Wiki/Bio (Facts, Trivia & Birthday)

Full Real NameBryce Eusebio.
Net worthUSD 2 Million (approx.).
Birthday15 March 2006.
Age (as of 2022)16 years old.
ProfessionActor, model, TikTok star, and social media star.
Birth PlaceThe Philippines.
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityAsian.
Alma MaterPrivate School in the Philippines.
QualificationHigh School Student.
Sun SignPisces.
NationalityFilipino. 

Bryce Eusebio Family (Ethnicity & Nationality)

Biodata – Bryce Eusebio loves his parents a lot and never misses a chance to adore them via his social media handles. Let me inform you that he has shared the images with his father and mother on his social media handles but did not share their names. Well, we tried to search the names of his parents on the web but are unable to find them.

Anyhow, his father has a small job in the regional factory and his mother takes care of the house. Apart from this, Bryce has also kept the particulars about his siblings away from the media reach. It could be possible that he is the only child of his parents. Anyhow, he believes in the Christianity religion and holds the nationality of Filipino. Additionally, he belongs to the Asian ethnical background.

Bryce Eusebio’s Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

DadMr. Eusebio.
MomMrs. Eusebio.
SiblingsBrother: Will update.
Sister: Name not known.

Bryce Eusebio Girlfriend & Relationships

Eusebio is a smart and talented man. At a very young age, he has garnered a lot of fan following on his various social media handles. After scrolling through his official social media handles, we found that he is the best friend of an amazing artist named Sofia Pablo and has also shared a few images with her on his social media handles.

Well, he only considers her as his friend. Anyhow, Bryce Eusebio is completely focusing on his education and career right now. He has big goals in his life before starting a relationship. According to this, his relationship status is single right now.

Bryce Eusebio Wife and Personal Life

Marital StatusUnmarried.
SpouseNone.
Relationship StatusSingle.
GirlfriendNone.
KidsNot Available.

Bryce Eusebio’s Physical Statistics (Height/Weight)

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″.
In Meters: 1.7 m.
In Centimeters: 170 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 50 kg.
In Pounds: 110 lbs.
Shoe Size7 US.
Eye ColorBlack.
Hair LengthShort. 
Hair ColorBlack.
Tattoos No.
PiercingNone.

Also Read: Maria Ryaboshapka Wiki: Biography, Parents, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Movies | NewsUnzip

Bryce Eusebio Acting Career & Profession

Bryce Eusebio was a very young child when he got involved in modeling and acting. He debuts his profession in the entertainment industry as a model and has worked for several commercials and print ads as a kid. At the age of just 8 years old, he debut his acting profession in 2014 with the ‘Be Careful with My Heart’ television series.

He got a chance to play the role of Lance in a few episodes. Because of his too much cuteness, he began getting back-to-back work in the film industry. In addition to this, he rose to fame in the country for his work in the ‘Oh, My Mama!’ television series in 2017.

Afterward, he was featured in a lot of films and series such as Destined to Be Yours, My Guitar Princess, My Special Tatay, Daig kayo ng lola ko, Pepito Manaloto, and many more. In addition to this, he has recently worked as Christopher Renacia in the renowned ‘Raising Mamay’ television series.

Bryce Eusebio Movies and Television Series

YearMovies and TV Series
2014Be Careful with My Heart.
2016Dear Uge.
Oh, My Mama!
2017Haplos.
Tadhana.
2018-2019My Special Tatay.
Daig kayo ng lola ko.
2019-2020Pepito Manaloto.
2016-2022Magpakailanman.
2022Regal Studio Presents.
Raising Mamay.

Bryce Eusebio Net worth, Income and Lifestyle

This incredible actor lives with his family members in a beautiful home. He likes to keep his room decorative and clean. He also adds some lamps and plants to his room. Anyhow, Bryce Eusebio made a net worth of around USD 2 Million (approx.). His income sources include acting, modeling, commercials, TikTok, and others.

9 Facts You Should Know About Bryce Eusebio

Bryce Eusebio Wikipedia, Instagram and Social Profiles

FAQs of Bryce Eusebio Biodata

• Who is Bryce Eusebio?

Bryce is a Filipino actor, model, and media face.

• How old is Bryce Eusebio?

16 years old (as of 2022).

• Who are Bryce Eusebio’s parents?

Names not known.

• What is Bryce Eusebio’s net worth?

USD 2 Million (approx.).

• How tall is Bryce Eusebio?

5 feet 7 inches.

• Images Source: instagram.com/bryce_eusebio/

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK%2BzxcKeZJ6to5qvqruO