Is Kelly Ripa Leaving Live In 2023? Shocking News

Publish date: 2024-05-08

Kelly Ripa, who is 52, has been helping Americans wake up and smile for over 20 years on Live. The New Jersey native, who was born in October 1970, had a great acting career that led to a job hosting a morning talk show. He finally became one of the “most powerful people in media,” according to The Hollywood Reporter. Kelly deserves praise for playing Hayley Vaughan on All My Children and getting producer credits on the #1 national morning talk show.

Ryan Seacrest, who worked with Kelly on Live with Kelly and Ryan, said he was leaving the job in February 2023. Ryan said on the show that working with Kelly for the past six years has been a dream job and one of the best parts of his career. “She has been a great partner, friend, and confidant, and I will miss our mornings together even though we will always be in each other’s lives.” As here in this article we will discuss about is kelly ripa leaving live in 2023 and many other things.

Is Kelly Ripa Leaving Live In 2023

Fans want to know if Kelly plans to leave with Ryan now that Ryan has left. Ryan’s replacement is her husband, so Kelly might still be in the seat for a bit longer, but she has already hinted at when she might leave. Kelly even said when she might bring in a new show to take her place. “I think bringing in someone new is important,” she told the source.

Here is a tweet by ABCNews in which they mention that Ryan Seacrest Leaving “Live with Kelly and Ryan”: 

“In the not-too-distant future, I would like to see someone work their way into the lives of our audience.” In an interview with Variety on March 28, 2023, she said the same thing. “I don’t want to put a date on it, but I think there is a great chance to get two younger people and start training them because I like smooth transitions,” she said. “We’ll be there for as long as it takes to get two people ready.” Most recently, in an interview with Entertainment Weekly on April 16, Kelly said something similar.

When asked if she was ready to quit for good, the blonde beauty clarified that she was thinking about it. “That’s funny. Getting a new cohost is like getting a little boost of energy. To be clear, though, I always think about leaving my job. “It’s my favourite thing to talk about,” she said as her husband made his first appearance on the show. Even so, she did say that having Mark as her new co-host gave her a reason to stay longer.

“A live morning talk show that airs daily means nothing if it doesn’t stay the same. Mark gives that to not only our viewers but also to me and our producers. So, if anyone could get me to stay, it would be Mark,” Kelly said.  Kelly also went on to say that she thinks the show will have a “future” without her.

“But don’t get me wrong, I can see the show going on without me. I’m not the type who says, “The show can’t go on without me.” “I liked Live before I worked there,” she said. “It’s a franchise show. I don’t think anyone host starts and ends the show; I think it’s a group effort.” When asked if she wanted to break the record of having a show for 31 years, Kelly said, “I do not.”

You can also read about which other cast members are leaving the show for some reasons:

Kelly Ripa & Mark Consuelos Hosting Together

At the same time Ryan quit, the show said that Kelly’s husband Mark would replace him.

A tweet by Variety: 

Ryan Seacrest is exiting “Live With Kelly and Ryan” after six years. Ripa will now be joined by her husband, Mark Consuelos, and the show will be rebranded “Live with Kelly and Mark.” https://t.co/YvYGnpoVU7

— Variety (@Variety) February 16, 2023

After meeting on All My Children in 1995, getting married the following year, and having three children together (Michael, 25, Lola, 21, and Joaquin, 19), the cute pair already has a lot of fans. Mark has often been on Live as a guest host with his wife. This has given the viewers a chance to get to know him.

If you want to check out more news articles like this, you can join us on our Twitter account.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbHxzfo6iqmajlaG5unnRoqeaZZyarre1zaBkpaGmmnqquoxrZ2trXw%3D%3D