Age, Height, Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Girlfriend, Parents, Nationality, Family & More

Publish date: 2024-05-09

Geon Roung (born 1 September 2008; Age: 13 years) is a renowned singer, dancer, internet personality, media face, and an internet star from Incheon, South Korea. He got recognition in the country for his cuteness. He shared his amazing pictures on Instagram and people love watching him in his daily life. Also, he interacts with his fans through his social media handles as well.

Who is ‘Play With Me Club’ Member, Geon Roung?

Roung came into the spotlight after becoming the member of ‘Play With Me Club’. He joined the club along side other members named Jiho, SooA, and Seung-bi. The group also includes Melany, Revaline, and MaÁngeles. This group has 2 boys and 5 girls in total.

The club members often perform various songs and give dance performances. The video of their dance is also available on the internet and the official social media handle of ‘Play With Me Club’. The dance of the 4 Korean members is very hit and famous and people loved it a lot.

Geon Roung Biography, Wiki (Age, School & Education)

Geon Roung Wiki – Geon has shared his date of birth on his social media handle. Let me inform you that he always celebrates his birthday with his family on the 1st of September every year. He cuts a tasty birthday cake and also receives presents from his family & friends. Reportedly, his parents gave birth to him in 2008 in Incheon, South Korea. He is residing in his hometown with his family members.

His age is 13 years old (as of 2021). His complete name is Park Geon Roung. He is a very bright student and never neglects his studies because of his career. While scrolling his social media, we found that he completed his elementary studies at the reputed Korean school in 2021. He shared the images of his elementary graduation on his social media. According to his age, he would be a high school student right now.

Geon Roung Wiki / Bio (Religion & Birthday)

Full Real NamePark Geon Roung.
Stage NameGeon-oung.
Famous NameGeon Roung.
Age (as of 2021)13 years old.
Zodiac SignVirgo.
Birth PlaceIncheon, South Korea.
Birthday1 September 2008.
ReligionChristianity.
EducationHigh School Student.
SchoolPrivate School in South Korea.
EthnicityAsian.
NationalitySouth Korean.

Geon Roung Parents, Family (Ethnicity & Nationality)

Biodata – Park Geon Roung is the hard-working child of his parents. Let me inform you that he is very reserved about his family and never shared anything related to his parents and siblings. We tried to find the information about his family on social media and the web but the information is not yet shared. The names and pictures of his father and mother are hidden.

As per the sources, his mom takes care of the home and his dad is working in a private company. Talking about his siblings, the data regarding his brothers and sisters are also hidden. The information about his family members will share soon. Moreover, he believes in the Christianity religion and holds the nationality of South Korea. Moreover, his ethnical background is Asian.

Geon Roung Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

MomMr. Park.
DadMrs. Park.
BrotherWill update.
SisterShare soon.

Geon Roung Girlfriend & Relationships

The famous dancing group member has created a place in the hearts of people due to his dancing skills and adorable personality. As his fans want to know whether he is dating anyone or not, they are raising questions on social media. Let me inform you that we searched a lot on his IG handle and got to know that he has a lot of friends.

He uploaded pictures with his friends and fellow dancer on his social media accounts. Well, the information about his personal life and girlfriend is still hidden. Additionally, he is too young to be in a romantic relationship right now. So, his relationship status is single and focuses on his education and career. We can just hope that he will share the data about his personal life with his fans in near future.

Geon Roung’s Affairs & Personal Life

Relationship StatusSingle.
WifeNone.
Marital StatusUnmarried.
GirlfriendNone
KidsN/A.

Geon Roung Height, Weight & Body Measurements

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 4′ 9″.
In Meters: 1.47 m.
In Centimeters: 147 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 36 kg.
In Pounds: 69 lbs.
Shoe Size6 US.
Eye ColorDark Brown.
Hair LengthShort. 
Hair ColorBlack.
Tattoos?No.
PiercingNone.

Read Also: Sam Verzosa: Wiki, Biography, Wife, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Parents, Age | NewsUnzip

Geon Roung Career & Profession

Roung is a multi-talented kid. He began his career as a model and child actor. He featured in a lot of commercials and child advertisements. In addition to this, he also debut his acting career with a small play titled ‘Life of Galileo’, as shared on his official IG handle. Apart from this, Geon is also a member of the ‘Play With Me Club’ along with other members named SooA, Jiho, Melany, MaÁngeles, Seung-bi, and Revaline.

The club is managed by Daekyo Media Contents Business Division. This co-ed group mainly entertains people. As per the sources, ‘Play with me club’ debut in 2020 with 1st single titled Let’s Play. People love the group of cute little kids and their amazing performances.

Geon Roung Net worth and Lifestyle

Geon is a well-recognized child actor, dancer, and media personality. As he rose to fame quickly, his fans want to know more about him. Let me tell you that he is earning money from his acting profession, commercials, and Play With Me Club. According to an estimate, Geon Roung’s net worth is USD 600-700k (approx.).

He is living with his parents and other family members. He only prefers to wear branded clothes. Talking about his luxurious collection, he owns an apple watch, laptop, mobile phone, a gaming set, and a bicycle. He will also purchase a car after getting a driving license.

9 Facts You Should Know About Geon Roung

Geon Roung Wikipedia, Instagram, and Social Profiles

Instagram – Instagram

Facebook – Facebook

YouTube – YouTube

Twitter – Twitter

IMDb – N/A.

Wikipedia – Not Live.

NewsUnzip Home Page – Click Here

FAQs of Geon Roung Biodata

• Who is Geon Roung?

Geon is a South Korean actor, dancer, and internet personality.

• What is Geon Roung (baby shark) age?

13 years old (as of 2021).

• What is Geon Roung’s Instagram id?

@geonroung

• How much net worth does Geon Roung have?

USD 600-700k (approx.).

• What is Geon Roung’s relationship status?

• Image Source –

Content Sources-

• kprofiles.com/play-with-me-club-members-profile/
  • instagram.com/geonroung/
  • google.com/search?q=geon+roung
  • ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLSmu81mqaitnpx8