Jan Allison Death: The Tragic Passing of a Local Knoxville Nurse

Publish date: 2024-05-09

Jan Allison Death was a local Knoxville nurse who passed away suddenly on Sunday, October 29, 2023. She was a dedicated and compassionate professional who had worked at the East Tennessee Behavior Health Center for over 20 years. She was also a loving wife, mother, grandmother, and friend who had a positive impact on many lives. Her unexpected and violent death shocked and saddened her family, colleagues, patients, and community. In this article, we will explore the details of Jan Allison’s death, her life and career, and the condolences that poured in after her passing.

How did Jan Allison die?

The cause and circumstances of Jan Allison’s death have not been officially confirmed or released by her family or authorities as of now. However, some sources have reported that she died after a patient assaulted her at the East Tennessee Behavior Health Center. The Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner is expected to release a report on her death soon.

According to some reports, Jan Allison’s body was found by her housekeeper on November 5, 2023. She had suffered severe injuries to her head and neck. Her death was initially ruled as a homicide, but the investigation is still ongoing.

Who was Jan Allison?

Jan Allison was born on August 9, 1947. She graduated from Terry Parker High School and was married to Norman for 40 wonderful years. She had two children and four grandchildren who she adored.

Jan Allison was a nurse at the East Tennessee Behavior Health Center, a facility that provides mental health services to adults and adolescents. She had worked there for over 20 years and was well-respected by her peers and patients. She was known for her professionalism, kindness, patience, and empathy. She cared deeply for her patients and their well-being.

Read Also -  Tucker Parkinson Death: What Happened to the Littlefield Booster Club Player?

Jan Allison was also an active member of her community. She volunteered at various local charities and organizations, such as the Salvation Army, the Red Cross, and the Humane Society. She had a passion for helping others and making a difference in the world.

Jan Allison enjoyed spending time with her family and friends. She loved traveling, gardening, cooking, and reading. She had a cheerful personality and a warm smile that brightened everyone’s day.

Jan Allison Death: The Tragic Passing of a Local Knoxville Nurse

How did the people react to Jan Allison’s death?

The news of Jan Allison’s death devastated her family and friends. Many of them expressed their grief and condolences on social media and paid tribute to her memory.

Norman Allison, Jan’s husband, posted a heartfelt message on Facebook, saying that he had lost “the love of his life” and “the best wife anyone could ask for”. He wrote: “Jan was an amazing person who had so much to offer to the world. She was smart, beautiful, generous, and loving. She was also a dedicated nurse who saved countless lives. She was my soulmate and my best friend. I will miss her terribly.”

Mallory Batton, Jan’s colleague and friend, also shared her sorrow on Twitter, saying that she had lost “a mentor and a hero”. She wrote: “Jan was an incredible nurse who taught me everything I know about mental health care. She was always there for me through thick and thin. She was a true leader and an inspiration to all of us. We need to stand up to workplace violence and demand justice for Jan.”

Read Also -  Burnaby Leah Crescenzo Obituary And Death Cause: Family Mourns The Loss

Other relatives, friends, colleagues, patients, and community members of Jan Allison also shared their sorrow and memories of her on social media. They described her as a smart, talented, friendly, helpful, and compassionate person who left a lasting impression on everyone she met.

FAQ

Q: When did Jan Allison die?

A: Jan Allison died on Sunday, October 29, 2023.

Q: How old was Jan Allison when she died?

A: Jan Allison was 76 years old when she died.

Q: What was Jan Allison’s occupation?

A: Jan Allison was a nurse at the East Tennessee Behavior Health Center.

Q: Who are Jan Allison’s survivors?

A: Jan Allison is survived by her husband Norman Allison, her children, her grandchildren, and her extended family and friends.

Q: Where is Jan Allison buried?

A: Jan Allison’s funeral and burial details have not been announced by her family or representatives as of now.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7prnLmqKsmaSWu2%2BvzqZmnqZfn66vecClo6Krn6N6pbHArZ9mrJiaerW%2BwKCgnGWglsC0tc2gZKieXZZ6rbvCmqNmo56kxbe1y6WcZqalp8Cmew%3D%3D